Any good deals for outer wear/ winter jackets?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by pchoksi93 • Nov 8, 2013.

1. pchoksi93

pchoksi93New Member

Threads:
    I am looking for a nice winter jacket for the upcoming winter season. I have previously owned and used North Face jackets and those are pretty comfortable and keep me warm. I am looking for something similar to those, but maybe a little bit less expensive. If anyone has deals for North Face itself that would be great too. Thanks!

2. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    North Face is a great company. I love there sweatshirts and jackets. They are high quality and keep you warm. They are pretty spendy though. I think I would suggest going to Burlington Coat Factory as they have pretty reasonable jackets that are still stylish. Another place would be somewhere like TJ-Maxx. I believe they also have higher end brands like North Face there. The last time I got a North Face jacket was actually at a consignment shop and it still had a lot of life in it so I guess that would be my next suggestion if you wanted to buy something second hand.

3. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I also suggest Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Maxx. One year, I found a really great coat on clearance at Sears. I think I had timed it just right.

4. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    We have a store n our town called Dirt Cheap! It is actually clothes and other items that have been returned after a few days, or with minimun wear and tear. I love this store, I really can't afford to pay high prices for clothing, but I don't mind getting a great deal!