Amazon Prime For Groceries

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Shana Peckover • Aug 10, 2017.

1. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    tried Amazon Prime for groceries today. I was skeptical at first, but after reviewing the website and prices on many items, I decided that it wouldn't hurt. Not only was I surprised by the low delivery fee, but the fact that my groceries arrived just two hours later, packed fresh and neatly! I definitely would recommend Amazon Prime for groceries!

2. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    Okay. I simply thought I was reviewing the service. My apologies.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've never used Amazon Prime for groceries., but I think I'm gonna try it someday and see how the things works on it.

What can you tell me about prices in general? Are they good or bad? Worth it?

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's great for people who aren't too price conscious and are more pressed for time. I have used online shopping before, but I still prefer to go in person and check the goods before I buy. As a vegetarian I like to check the labels and also the size of the product. I do feel that you may miss out on promotions, but if you are in a hurry and aren't concerned about promotions then this maybe good for you.

I think for those who are house bound or who don't have transport it is a good option that can save them money.

5. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    Amazon has very high quality products and at reasonable prices, prime right now is one of the most needed subscriptions ever.

6. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I am a new member of Prime and I haven't really checked out the groceries on the site. It is good to know that you received them so quickly. It does make it very convenient. I hate to go to the grocery store all the time. I have ordered some paper goods from Amazon but I guess I need to check out the food items and see if they are cheaper than my store's prices. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

7. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I have never brought groceries online before. I like to go to the farmer's market myself and buy fresh fruits, vegetables and other products. Upon reading your review I might try it out. Thanks for sharing :)

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have never thought to buy my groceries from Amazon. As many others have said I prefer to pick my own fruit and veg to get the best dates although it would be a good idea if I couldn't get to the shops for any reason. I would be interested to know how prices compare to other companies so I might check them out.

9. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I agree with you on this as i feel that i enjoy the experience much more when i visit my local farmer's market and actually feel that i'm giving back to the community.

10. Paige J

Paige JNew Member

Threads:
    I love Amazon Fresh. It is so simple and convenient. I also think it allows me to save more money because I'm not just aimlessly throwing different things in my shopping cart while walking around a traditional store. My only complaint with the service is the excess amount of packaging they use for the products. I think it could be done in a much more environmentally conscious way.

11. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I always considered using Amazon Prime as a resource to get groceries, nice to hear good and proper reviews on it.

12. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    I've had very good experiences using Amazon Pantry with my Prime subscription. The prices are super reasonable and they have deals on sometimes which very much rival my local supermarkets. It also arrives quickly, and sometimes you can get free delivery if you take advantage of some of the deals they have on offer.