Amazon Fresh And Giftcards

Discussion in Travel started by Rosyrain • Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ever shopped on Amazon Fresh before, and if you have, can you use Amazon giftcards to pay for your food purchases? I have never tried it before and was curious if this was something you can do.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped on Amazon Fresh yet but since I might try it at some indefinite time in future, I figured I could take a look at Amazon and find out.

Yes you can pay for food you buy on Amazon Fresh using gift cards. It does seem like they accept only Amazon Fresh gift cards at the present though.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Amazon Fresh. I cam going to have to check this out as I am a big Amazon shopper. It is just one of the things that I might be able to use. It is one of the sites that I really utilize. It is just a great site and one that I really enjoy shopping on. I have to check out the Fresh and find out how it works for me.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased any food on this site either, but it looks like a good solution for grocery shopping for a busy person like myself. I could use the money I make online to buy food and would save time doing it in the process. I really hope that they start to accept regular Amazon gift cards at some point.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wonder why they wouldn't accept the giftcards for Amazon Fresh? They are certainly popular items, and many people use them. I think that it would make a difference in their bottomline, if they would accept giftcards. Almost all of the shopping I do on Amazon is giftcard related so I would think I would probably only use Fresh if you could use giftcards on it.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the first I have heard of Amazon Fresh, is it a product on Amazon or a department listed on Amazon? I got a brand name Fresh when I tried to take a look.

7. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon Fresh is basically a sector of Amazon.com now in which you can purchase your food online and have it delivered to your home. It is kind of like Schwans, except that you can purchase fresh food like fruits, veggies, refrigerated meats, etc. and the delivery wait time is not nearly as long. Instead of getting your products when the vehicle is in town servicing your area, they can deliver as soon as the same day. I have never actually placed an order on Amazon Fresh but I would love to test it out soon and see if I can save myself some time and money by using it.

8. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Wow! I never heard of Amazon Fresh. I would love to give Amazon Fresh a try. I do not like grocery shopping. It would be great to have my groceries delivered to my door. I also love the idea of saving the extra money I make online for my grocery purchases. I am definitely going to take a look at Amazon Fresh to see if it is a service I can utilize.

9. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, a grocery delivery service? This certainly sounds like my cup of tea. It's too bad that I live outside of the US and we won't be able to avail of this service. It's such a shame since I can certainly use some help with my grocery shopping. It just takes so much time for us to go the mall and do our shopping in there. We have a local grocery here in our vicinity but it just doesn't have as much item options as the bigger mall from outside our place. We have to get out of our city and go to another city because their produce are so much bigger in variety and quantity as well. The quality of their goods is also much, much better. Amazon would have been a game changer in that sense.