Allclad Cookware Giveaway

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Diane Lane • May 11, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This giveaway is from Taste of Home website, magazine, etc., and it's free to enter. All Clad is good quality, high end cookware, so it would be great to win a set. Just scroll down to where it says enter without ordering, and a new form will open up that you can fill out, to enter the sweepstakes.

2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this. I don't generally engage in many contests, but this one sounds kind of good. I definitely like the free to enter part.

I could use some new cookware, and this would save me some money. I was just thinking about that, and thinking that I should start reading some reviews. A free set would definitely be nice though.

I have heard that these are good products, so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Oh, who am I kidding? I don't win stuff, ha ha. :p

Can't hurt to try though, right?

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, it can't hurt to enter, it's free, and you've given up nothing but a few minutes of your time. I don't consider myself particularly lucky, but I have won a few things over my lifetime, and it seems the more I enter, the greater chances that I'll win something. I actually won something back in March, and was just notified that I've won something else. They're not huge prizes, but they're something, and not something I paid for, yet i can keep and use them or perhaps sell them and make a little money. If you need cookware, I'd definitely enter! BTW, you can enter once a day. Everytime you go to the site to look up a recipe, look for the window and enter.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I will enter this one. I like how the cookware is stainless steel. I recently purchased some cookware, but I have to keep adjusting the handles. They get really loose. I like how these are all clad which are normally very expensive and good, quality cookware. I think most of the all clad cookware is made in the U.S. Thanks for the link.

#4May 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016