All Samsung Products Are The Best.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Kieranlewix • Oct 24, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think you confused Samsung Note 7 over Iphone 7. Iphone 7 have no exploding battery incident. To prove I am telling the truth here are the news reports about Samsung Note 7:

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, that is really true, Samsung is the best brand for cell phones and not only. I guess this is the reason why all Samsung products are expensive.
    I do have a cell phone and a smart TV, both are Samsung and it has a great graphics and colors, and I never had a technic problem, I do recommend this brand.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly, Samsung is invested in all electronic products and they are standing along the top companies from all over the world...

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's very creepy. I must have missed that news update. This is very frightening for a product as Samsung that is very reliant upon by many mobile phone users.

Thanks a lot for taking out more time and clear things well with because with these clips that I just watched, I would definitely be having second thoughts on how durable any phone products are.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    You might be right in saying all Samsung products are the best. Personally, I haven't tried all of them. Even if they are the best, I won't narrow my mind into thinking I can't enjoy another phone if I don't get Samsung.

Samsung is overrated. Well, I would go get a Zoppo, lenovo, tecno, huawei or even infinix. Not because they are affordable, but because they are also android phones that can satisfy my expectations. They are even perfoming better than Samsung but less people will consider them because Samsung is overrated.

6. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mildredtabitha@mildredtabitha Although I would agree that the hype around Samsung product is high but it's no denying that their products are impressive with the services it offers.

Some the other products that you mentioned above are good. I can attest to Tecno products, as I have made good use of it. I still have one of the C-Series of their products Camon 9.

7. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I understand your preference for apple products brother. I think you should also consider the fact that Samsung is producing all types of items while Apple only deals with mobile phone devices. For this reason, I think Samsung should get a 10/10 rating. I have heard many complaints about the case of the exploding battery but surely that can not be a reason to completely dismiss the whole brand. Samsung should be given another chance. It has earned the respect and popularity it has earned over the years.

8. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    10/10 rating seriously, are you kidding me? I would say that you are letting how good the product is over influence your rating of 100% in 10/10. Nothing is completely perfect in this life not even humans but there is no denying that Samsung products are up there among the best electronic products, and also citing their productions of other gadgets apart from phone devices.