Air Fryer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Paulette • Sep 4, 2017.

1. Paulette

PauletteNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone on here have an Air fryer? If so, how do you like it? Was it worth the money?

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought one last year at a reasonable price, and so far it has been working perfectly and i would say that it was definitely worth the price.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen Air Fryer advertised on TV. It seems to make healthy dishes because your food will be jusing less oil. Even though I see this as a valuable product, I have not bought it yet. The product is not available in the store and can be purchased only from "As seen on TV" company. Generally speaking, as seen on TV products are very expensive. I have not bought Air Fryer because it is very costly.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I want to get one, but I have our regular cast iron frying pans that I love to cook in. It seems better than microwave ovens too for they cook up fast without drying. Portable and easy to use says the commercials. I will look more towards buying it since people who bought it like it.

5. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen ads of them and how they work. They seem to be a very good choice for people looking forward to eating fried foods but with very little oil. I would like to have one but at the moment am not thinking of buying as they are too expensive.

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought one just yet but plan to in the future. It seems like a great product to me, that along with the Pressure cooker and nuwave oven. If you ever have the spare money and wish to save both time and resources, then I would suggest buying it. Look at online reviews o help convince yourself.

7. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    For a minute there, I thought this was a typo. I thought you wanted to type Air Dryer. I had to Google what a Air Fryer is. I have never seen one before. This is the first I heard of this. They look so modern and so good. But the pricing! No way am I buying a fryer for that amount. It is ridiculously expensive. I'm sure it has its pros and all that, but it is just overpriced in my opinion. But I guess there's a market for this. Health-wise, it is said to produce healthier food processing methods.