Aaa Car Insurance

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by Diane Lane • Aug 8, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here have AAA car insurance? I'm looking to find out how the rates compare to those of other major car insurance companies, and also would like to know how the claims process works, as compared to that of other companies.

I've been through the process a time or two with my current company, and the first few times (none were my fault) went fairly smoothly, but the last one wasn't fun, with me having to threaten to leave the company, in order for them to give me the coverage I deserved. Before that, I was quite happy with my company, and it doesn't have anything to do with my local agent, but is more how the central claims office handled the situation.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I know for sure that AAA is quite reliable with regard to its products and operations. What I can say is that they have a defensive driving course which drastically reduces the possibility of accidents. Consequently, their rates should be correspondingly lower for those who have taken this course.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I really have no experience with their insurance, but I know that every other aspect of their company I have used and they have always been great. I have no reason to suspect anything else, I guess despite the general tendency of insurance matters to be shady.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know anything about AAA insurance, but comparing their rates online is probably the best way to see if you are getting a deal or not. I see from my membership there are many ways to get discounts with AAA however, I don't think their insurance, whatever it is is going to be cheaper than what I am currently paying.